Pink Beach Lombok
What it is Pink Beach tour Lombok
This trip takes you to 3 different islets on a motorized outrigger boat, and to one of Lombok’s most intriguing, yet unknown locations; the Pink Beach. This trip is perfect for those who love the sea, relaxing on the beach, sunbathing and snorkeling.
Highlights of Pink Beach tour Lombok
- Tropical experience in a remote location away from the crowds
- Enjoy some swimming and sunbathing on the famous colourful beach
- Visit Pulau pasir or pulau Gosong
- Gili Petelu, where multi-coloured fish and coral reefs will dazzle you as you snorkel the clear turquoise waters
What you will do during Pink Beach tour Lombok
After breakfast at your hotel, drive for about 2 hours to the southeastern corner of Lombok to reach Tanjung Luar Harbour. From here, continue your journey by outrigger boat for approximately 20 minutes to Pulau Pasir/Pulau Gosong. This tiny islet (around 50m2) can only be visited during low tide. Continue with 10 minutes on outrigger boat to Gili Petelu, where multi-coloured fish and coral reefs will dazzle you as you snorkel the clear turquoise waters. After some leisure time on this islet, proceed to Pink Beach. The sand gets its distinctive pink colour from crushed coral and natural minerals, bleached by sun and saltwater. Enjoy some swimming and sunbathing on the famous colourful beach, and then it’s back to your hotel for a leisure afternoon. (Picnic lunch is provided).
- Private air conditioned car
- All applicable entrance fees and parking fees
- English/German/French-speaking guide
- Prevailing government tax & service charge
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and etc.
- Others meals which is not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping for guide, driver and porter
- All things not mentioned in the program