Bali Authentic Tour
There is no better way to know What to do in Bali during your Holiday and understand the Destinations than interacting with the People, do what exactly they do, overnight at Local house, enjoy the Dinner as a Family and wake up the next Morning to start up the day like the way it is. we proudly offer this program for your unforgettable memories lifetime which is only 2 days program in Bali island to know the People, understand them well and enjoy the way it is.
Day 01: Explore Bali countryside
Pick up from hotel at about 09.00 am in the morning, then drive to the north part of Bali island. First, we visit traditional local market in Abian Semal to see various things that are normally sold for daily need such as vegetables, meats, spices, cloths, and many other things then continue drive up through rice fields, villages, and stop to visit Nung Nung waterfall. Then drive up to Bedugul to visit Beratan Lake temple by using traditional canoe. Then having lunch at local restaurant and drive up to the stunning view of the twin lake Buyan and Tamblingan , where you will enjoy magnificent view of the lake and passing the monkey begging the food along the street . Before going to the local house, visit one of the world UNESCO Heritage of Jatiluwih, the most beautiful rice terrace and Irrigation system in Bali . Late afternoon start your activities with Balinese Cooking lesson for about 2- 3 hours and dinner of what you have already cooked. Overnight at Balinese House in the family compound.
Day 02: Full day experience Balinese life.
Breakfast al Balinese style, then enjoy the Balinese traditional life, first you will visit Elementary school, working on rice fields, learning about the irrigation system “ Subak “, plough the fields, planting the rice seed, husking the coconut, making offering etc. Lunch at local Balinese house with Balinese food. After Lunch we will drive back to your Hotel.
This ‘Bali Authentic’ package includes:
- 1 – night stay at Balinese Family, based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Activities and excursions as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water during transfers and tours
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide (additional charge applies for other language speaking guide)
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
This ‘Bali Authentic’ package does NOT include:
- Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porterage
- Any High Season and Peak /festive season surcharge (see below)
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activites that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Good to know
- Minimum of 2 persons per booking
- Additional charges apply during high season and peak season period
- Price and booking confirmation are subject to room availability
- Private basis only (no seat in coach available)