Lombok & Gili
Lombok and Gili is a Paradise for both Mountain and Beaches enthusiast and also well-know for its own Sasak Culture. Because Lombok packs many interesting attractions into a relatively small area of land, therefore this trip will take you to some of Lombok’s most captivating sights, from the lush green inland and its cascading waterfalls, to monkey forests and spectacular cliff-top views of sunset over the ocean.
Day 01. Arrival Lombok – City Tour (L)
Our professional and licensed tour guide will greet you with warm welcome at Lombok International Airport and will escort you to commence Mataram City Tour visit to Mayura (1744), the royal courtroom of former Balinese Kings who ruled Lombok in the 17th century.
Our next visit is Pura Lingsar, the large Hindu temple complex that is built in 1714 and it the holiest place on Lombok because it is also sacred for those who follow the faith of Moslem Wektu Telu. The temple combines the Balinese Hindu and the Moslem Wektu Telu in one complex. Therefore this is an especially fascinating place for those are interesting in Lombok’s indigenous religion.
Then you will visit Taman Narmada (1727), a summer palace that belongs to the royal family of former Balinese Kings. Our next stop is at Mandalika Public Market; here you can see arrays of various Lombok products on sale. You will also have an opportunity to visit a Boutique Gallery, where collections of Lombok pearls are exhibited to tempt you.
Then we continue to Pura Batu Bolong, this temple is a history place that has an important role in the development of Hinduism in Bali and Lombok. Bolong temple consists of two buildings. The first is the temple that is located under trees and near the entrance down stairs named Pura Ratu Gede Mas Mecaling.
And the the second temple is on top of the reef which is about 4 meters are in an overhanging position. Some statues exist in this temple are the statue of Lakshmana, Vali, Rama, Sugriva, and the Dragon sculpture. and then, in the afternoon you will drive to your hotel for check in.
Day 02. Gili Trawangan Tour (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel.
Gili trawangan tour will be started by visiting Bukit malimbu with a stunning view of Mount Agung in Bali and beautiful cluster of gili Islets. Then we drive to the harbor around 30-minutes to get on Boat to Gili trawangan; small island with its various marine tourism activities such as swimming, snorkeling, glass bottomboat, short diving, island tour with cidomo (all are optional on your own expenses).
Lunch will be served at Local Restaurant and in the Afternoon return to Lombok. On the way, it is possible to drive through Pusuk Rainforest with scenic view of beautiful valleys and encounter monkeys along the side of the road. then continue to visit Sesela art market to see Cukli handicrafts (wood carvings, rattan) before drive to your Hotel. Afternoon free at leisure.
Day 03. Departure transfer (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out will be at the designated time, it is depending on your flight schedule. Our Guide will escort you to Lombok International Airport for your onward flight to next destination.
This ‘3 Days 2 Night Lombok & Gili’ package includes:
- 2 – night accommodation at your chosen Hotel, based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Activities and excursions as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water during transfers and tours
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide (additional charge applies for other language speaking guide)
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
This ‘Lombok & Gili’ package does NOT include:
- Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porterage
- Any High Season and Peak /festive season surcharge (see below)
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activites that are not mentioned in the itinerary
Good to know
- Minimum of 2 persons per booking
- Additional charges apply during high season and peak season period
- Price and booking confirmation are subject to room availability
- Private basis only (no seat in coach available)