This 5-day tour to Lombok encapsulates the wide variety of attractions the island has to offer. You will visit Lombok’s major city and sample the local cuisine, discover the courts of ancient kings and delve into Lombok’s artistic heritage. Meet the island’s indigenous Sasak tribe, famed for their intricate ikat fabrics and distinctive houses, where age-old traditions are preserved and shared. Head to the coast to uncover picture-perfect beaches and islands, where you can soak up the sun and explore coral reefs that fringe Lombok’s white sandy shores.
Day 01. Arrival Lombok
A warm welcome awaits as you arrive at Lombok’s international airport. You will be greeted by our professional and licensed guide who will escort you to your Hotel.
check in and Stay at PURI MAS or JEEVA KLUI
Day 2. Sasak Tour (B/L)
Breakfast at Hotel. Our Guide will pick you up at 08.00-08.30 in the morning and escort you to Banyumulek – a village in West Lombok regency. Situated about 14 kilometres south of the capital city, Mataram; the village is known for its pottery industry. See a great array of pottery handicrafts which are made using traditional techniques.
Get a glimpse of traditional Sasak life at Sade village and observe the unique house with alang-alang roof built from a mixture of soil and cow dung. Proceed to drive southward to arrive at Kuta Beach and spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing at Kuta Beach. Lunch will be served at Local Restaurant un Kuta.
Another hands-on experience to follow; learn how to weave at Sukarare village, located south of Cakranegara on Jonggot district in the heart of Lombok. Known as the center of production for genuine traditional hand-woven fabric from the Sasak tribe, here at the village, weaving is obligatory and part of daily activity for the Sasak women. Get to know more of the making process of Sasak traditional woven fabric, which involves age-old traditions that have been handed down through generations. Get a better understanding on how the techniques, patterns and motifs have evolved over time to create each individual masterpiece.
Then drive to your Hotel for check-in and free at leisure. Stay at PURI MAS or JEEVA KLUI
Day 3. Free at Leisure (B/D)
Stay at PURI MAS or JEEVA KLUI. Romantic Rijsttafel Candle Light Dinner
Day 4. Gili Trawangan Tour (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel.
Gili trawangan tour will visit: Bukit malimbu with view of Agung Mountain in Bali and beautiful cluster of gili Islets. Then drive to the harbor to get on Boat around 40-minutes to arrive at Gili trawangan; small island with its various marine tourism activities (swimming, snorkeling, glass bottomboat, short diving, island tour with cidomo which all are optional on your own expenses).
Lunch will be served at Local Restaurant and in the Afternoon return to Lombok. On the way it is possible to drive through Pusuk Rainforest with scenic view of beautiful valleys and encounter monkeys along the side of the road. then visit Sesela art market to see Cukli handicrafts (wood carvings, rattan) and continue drive to your Hotel. Afternoon free at leisure.
Stay at PURI MAS or JEEVA KLUI
Day 5. Departure transfer
Breakfast at hotel. Check out at the designated time depending on your flight schedule. Transfer to Lombok International Airport for your onward flight to next destination.
This ‘5 Days 4 Night Lombok & Gili’ package includes:
- 4 – night accommodation at your chosen Hotel, based on twin-sharing (2 persons per room)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Activities and excursions as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water during transfers and tours
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide (additional charge applies for other language speaking guide)
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Quirky Garden Room
- Romantic Rijsttafel Candle Light Dinner for Two
- 60 Minutes Spa treatmant for two
- Honeymoon Room set up
- Daily A la carte Breakfast for 2 persons
- Fruits basket upon arrival
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Tripical Fruits basket
- Free Unlimited WIFI
- Government Tax & Service
This ‘Lombok & Gili’ package does NOT include:
- Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porterage
- Any High Season and Peak /festive season surcharge (see below)
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activites that are not mentioned in the itinerary